A keepsake place for your yoga sequences. Use this journal to gather inspiration and start writing your very own classes. With plenty of space to jot down ideas for flows, notations, or even journal!
- 10 AFFIRMATIONS TO RELEASE FEAR AND IGNITE CREATIVITY
- 50 YOGA CLASS THEME CONCEPTS
Concepts to get you started! Feel free to use these as themes for your sequences or classes.
- 3 PAGES TO BRAINSTORM THEME CONCEPTS
Room for you to dream up your own themes for future flows or classes.
- 6 BLANK INDEX PAGES
A “create your own” index for your sequences. Fill in the sequence theme (or name of your class) and page number to reference it by.
- 144 CREATE YOUR OWN SEQUENCE SPREADS
Your space to get creative! Write out or draw your sequences however you please.
- A YOGA POSE KEY WITH 60 ESSENTIAL POSTURES
Use these drawings to reference as needed. Whether it’s as a drawing guide to sketch simple figures into the square sequence pages, ideas for poses to use in your flows, or as a quick Sanskrit to English translation check.
PERFECT FOR TEACHERS - Keep all of your classes written down in one place designed specifically for them!
HIGH QUALITY AND ONE OF A KIND - High grade matte black finish hard cover with gold foil details and 120 gsm paper. Cover is prone to scratches / marks so please handle with care. 8.875” x 7.625” Size. Unique snake inspired design to inspire growth, expansion, and creativity. Designed by a yogi author. <3
Perfect to use hand in hand with the Build a Practice Yoga Cards as an extension to the mini notebook you receive with the cards.
- Please note that the book cover comes a little tight. Once the book is opened and laid flat, the cover will loosen up. It’s normal for this type of construction. Once you close it, just make sure that the rings and paper are lined up and the cover will close properly. -